Power Team - Pumps For Every Operation
Designed for operating pressures to 10,000 psi
Hydraulic Hand Pumps
- Of all metal construction, yet light in weight for portability, the wide range of hand pumps is ideal for powering single- or double-acting cylinders and hydraulic tools.
- Single-speed models (P12, P23, and P55 series) are primarily for use with single-acting hydraulic cylinders.
- 2-speed pumps (P19, P59, P157, P159, P300 and P460 series) provide fast cylinder piston approach to the work to reduce the number of handle strokes needed.
- For powering single-acting cylinders and portable hydraulic tools. Power Team's new PA9 series is all metal, unlike some competitive units.
- Need higher output? Check out the PA60/PA46 series 2-speed pumps.
- All Power Team electric/hydraulic pumps are 2-speed models, giving fast cylinder piston approach. Electric motors range from 1/4 hp to 10 hp.
- For powering cylinders or tools up to 10,000 psi
- Power Team's "Quarter Horse" pumps are ideal for powering portable tools such as spreaders, nut splitters, pipe flange spreaders, etc.
- Power Team's famous Vanguard® pumps have been continually upgraded for over 40 years. Reliability? Some of the originals are still in service!
- Power Team offers you "assemble to order" electric/hydraulic pumps, built to fit your specific application.
Gasoline-Driven Hydraulic Pumps
- Readily portable; popular in the railroad, rescue and construction markets.
For more details on pumps or any other Power Team item, contact American Lifting Systems