Power Tean - Hydraulic Cylinders For Every Task
Designed for operating pressures to 10,000 psi
- Single-acting, double-acting and pull-type cylinders are available. All meet the demanding ANSI B30.1 standard.
- Capacities range from 2 to 565 tons, with stroke lengths of 5/16" to 20-1/8".
- "Center-Hole" models enable you to extend a cable, screw, etc., through cylinder.
- "C" series cylinders have threaded collars, base mounting holes and piston rod ends for easy mounting.
- Power Team "shorty" and "pancake" cylinders pack plenty of power in a compact package.
- Power Team originated the aluminum cylinder design. These are about half the weight of a steel cylinder.
- Swivel caps are standard on several Power Team cylinder series.
- Need to "hold the load"? Locking collar cylinders are the answer.
- The exclusive Power Team surface treatment provides high corrosion and wear resistance.
For details on Power Team cylinders and other Power Team products, contact American Lifting Systems.