Gorbel Robotic Cranes
Gorbel Robotic Cranes can automate your material handling application. Proven robotic components are combined with the structural efficiency of Gorbel's patented aluminum enclosed track for quick, accurate and dependable handling. Robotic cranes provide an excellent return on investment by reducing labor costs and increasing productivity.
Robotic Cranes Provide:
- Increased productivity
- Save direct labor costs
- Eliminate high risk jobs
- Improve consistency of product quality
- Save in forecasting and scheduling cost
- Provide flexible production
- Operate 24 hours per day
Robotic Cranes Feature:
- Capacities from 20 lbs. to 4000 lbs.
- Travel speed of up to 400 ft./min.
- Standard grippers for any lifting requirement
- Patented aluminum enclosed track
- Bridge spans up to 20 ft.
- Travel distances to 200 ft.
- Computer controlled operation
- Palletizing, Warehousing, Roll Handling, Sheet Handling, Box Handling, Coil Handling, Part Handling.
- Lumber Industry, Computer Industry, Furniture Industry, Tire Industry, Stainless Steel Industry, Aluminum Industry, Paper Industry.