Gorbel Articulating Jib Cranes
Articulating jib cranes incorporate two pivoting load arms for maneuvering around obstructions in a work cell. These jibs can be floor mounted, wall mounted or Work Station Crane platform mounted.
- Available in capacities from 150-2000 lbs. and spans up to 16 ft.
- Double pivoting boom with 360 degree rotation at each pivot joint.
- Designed for electric or air operated equipment.
- Can be wall mounted, platform mounted from Work Station Bridge Crane, or free standing.
- Suited for applications where maneuvering around obstacles or swinging under obstructions is necessary.
- Easy Rotation.
- Positioning loads around or under obstructions.
- Maneuvering loads thru an open door way.
- Positioning a load in close to the jib mast or support column.
- Applications requiring consistent, effortless movement and precise positioning in a work cell.
A platform mounted (on a Work Station Crane Bridge) jib can service multiple work cells and reach outside the normal coverage of a Bridge crane.