Inverted Hoist - Theater Style
Inverted (Theater) Lodestar Hoists
These hoists are designed for temporary rigging and lifting applications where it is impractical to lift a hoist into position. The hoist is "inverted" so only the hook at the end of the load chain needs to be lifted. This hoist is versatile, since you can also use it in an upright position.
WARNING - To Avoid Injury
- Do NOT use Lodestar Motors to lift People or load over People
- ALWAYS tie the load off with auxiliary chains or cables.
- Rigid hook suspension
- Lifetime lubricated gears
- Internally adjustable upper and lower limit switches
- Overload protection
- Dual Braking
- NEMA 3R rated control station
- Voltage - 115 or 230/460
- Capacities - 1/2 Ton, 1 Ton, and 2 Ton
- Optional Fabric Bag Chain Container