CM Hand Chain Hoists
Hand hoists are used to
- Raise and lower material
- Transport material throughout the plant
- Position components in process or assembly operations.
- What is application?
- Headroom required?
- Capacity required?
- Trolley required?
- Chain container required?
- Will hoist be used under unusual environmental conditions?
- What size beam will the trolley operate on?
- What type of suspension will be used: rigid hook, swivel hook, lug mount, plain, geared, or motor-driven trolley?
- What trolley speed is required?
- Is a trolley brake required?
- How long is the lift?
Many models are available ranging in capacity from 250 lbs. to 24 tons.