Chain Lever Pullers
Chain Lever Pullers are a general use tool used for pulling, stretching, dragging, and lifting. Available in both chain and wire rope, with capacities ranging from 3/4 to 6 ton.
The tool shown at the right is a CM Short Handle Lever Tool. Features include:
- Short handle
- Handle that rotates 360° making it easy to operate in any position and in small spaces
- Free wheeling for fast, easy attachment to load
- Optional Load Limiter® device protects against overload
- Easy one-hand operation with pull range from 45 to 62 pounds to lift full load
|Rated Capacity*(tons)||Product Code||Std Lift (Ft)||Pull to lift full load (lbs)||Lever Length||Min Distance between hooks (in.)||Approx. Shipping Weight (lbs)|
Overloading and improper use can result in injury.
To avoid injury:
- Do not exceed working load limit, load rating or capacity
- Do not use to lift people or loads over people
- Use only alloy chain and attachments for overhead lifting
- Read and follow all instructions