VB Series Vacuum Lifters
ANVER VB Vacuum Lifting systems
ANVER VB Vacuum Lifting systems are fully integrated systems designed for fast, safe, one person handling of bags, boxes and other porous-type loads. A large, ultra high vacuum, direct-drive pump provides the suction necessary for load holding; a rugged, electric chain hoist is used for load lifting.
- The chain hoist provides precise lifting with secure up/down movement. The load can be set in position to hang exactly where set, with no vertical drift.
- Compact design requires little headroom. The standard lift length is 13'. Lower headrooms and longer lift length are available.
- Capacities range from 275lbs to 1100 lbs.
- Ergonomically designed fully integrated controls are mounted on the handle to operate all system components. Up and down movement is controlled by two push buttons for safety. A guage to indicate vacuum level is mounted on the control for monitoring. The control for the vacuum pump is located on the handle for remote operation of the pump. Extended handles with soft rubber grips are available.
- Attachment of the load is continuous for maximum productivity. the hoist is suitable for one or two lifts per minute.(For higher prodution rates, an Anver VT Vacuum Tube Lift System should be selected.)