Sheet lifters are typically the safest and most efficient means of handling individual or stacks of sheet material.
A positive, self-locking gear drive allows the lower load angles to grip and cradle the load. Most units are engineered to handle a wide range of material sizes while still conserving aisle space. Applications include steel, wood, or plastic materials. Capacities to 50 ton.
- Chainwheel or Motorized leg operation:
- Facilitates stacking at greater heights
- Improves operator safety in difficult access areas
- Improves efficiency in high volume operations
- Design modifications to accommodate:
- Greater widths
- Higher capacities
- Longer loads
- Side mounted hand wheels or chainwheels
- End hooks for long loads
- Low headroom lift bails
- Leg and load position indicator lights
- Radio controlled
Note: All lifting equipment should be designed and manufactured in accordance with ANSI Standard B30.20 or equivalent.